To found the town cemetery Na Hýblí was not as easy as one would expect. The imperial-royal authorities in Lanškroun issued ordinance to found a new cemetery in Ústí already in 1888. The existing one at the Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary had not been sufficient for a long time due to reverent and, above all, sanitary reasons. However, it took five years before the order was carried out. Only in 1893 on the All Saintsʼ Day was the recently founded cemetery (divided into 4 sections) opened in the place called "Na Hýblíˮ.
The newly created places were filled within a very short period of time, which made the imperial-royal authorities in Lanškroun to order the municipal council in Ústí to extend the current cemetery. However, those in charge did not act very promptly, so the lower section of the cemetery was not opened until 1926.
Since then the cemetery has been used regardless of confession, that is why people of various religions are burried here. As a whole, the cemetery is significant because of its arrangement, conservative cemetery architecture and also because of its sculptural decoration. The cemetery is also decorated by a couple of works by Quido Kocian, who was born in Ústí and who was the representative of the Czech high symbolism and secession. The local skillful monumental mason František Koukol participated in the sculptural decoration as well. The author of the stone cross representing the proud of the cemetery is the monumental mason from Choceň, Josef Rail.